Pennaluna & Company wrote this publication on a subject that is affecting all penny stocks. It is well worth the read and hits on the follow points:
- New fed war on fraud and money laundering hits the innocent too
- Penny stocks now more often refused for deposit
- SEC mounts combined attack with FINRA, DTCC
- Average investor normally OK – but new paperwork, delay, costs
- Management, insiders, promoters undergo special scrutiny
- How to avoid some of the new headaches
The MicroCapClub (mc2) is an exclusive micro cap forum focused on micro cap companies (sub $500m market cap). The MicroCapClub was created and founded by Ian Cassel as a way to share ideas and to learn from other seasoned like-minded micro cap investors. Our goal at MicroCapClub.com is quality membership and quality stock ideas. If you are an experienced micro cap investor, feel free to Apply today.