Over the last few decades the microcap-nanocap market place has been controlled primarily by the FINRA OTC Bulletin Board and the Pink Sheets. Cromwell Coulson acquired the Pink Sheets in 1997 and set out to transform the way we trade and access microcap information. In 2011, the company changed its name to the OTC Markets Group (OTCM), and in just the last few years has become the market leader by way of technology innovation and transparency. (Click the Play button below to Listen).
During this interview with Cromwell Coulson, we discuss:
- Cromwell’s background and career path towards OTC Markets
- Differences between the OTC Bulletin Board and OTC Markets
- Description of the OTC Market Tiers
- Growth moving forward
- Thoughts on the proposed minimum bid/ask spread ruling
- The JOBS act
- OTC Markets Group as a public company
The MicroCapClub (mc2) is an exclusive micro cap forum focused on micro cap companies (sub $300m market cap). The MicroCapClub was created and founded by Ian Cassel as a way to share ideas and to learn from other seasoned like-minded micro cap investors. Our goal at MicroCapClub.com is quality membership and quality stock ideas. If you are an experienced micro cap investor, feel free to Apply today.