When we launched MicroCapClub 18 months ago, one of our missions was to create free, high quality content on a variety of topics pertaining to the microcap space. In 2012 our contributors posted over 130 blog posts from educational pieces like, How Do I Interview A CEO?, to interviews with key opinion leaders in the microcap space like this one with portfolio manager Michael Corbett of Perritt Capital Management. We want to thank all of our readers, contributors, and sponsors who have all helped make 2012 an incredible year. Below is a list of the top 12 most viewed blog posts of 2012 on MicroCapClub:
- JG Boswell: The Most Interesting Small Cap You Never Heard Of: Ian Cassel writes about the world’s largest privately owned farm, JG Boswell Company (BWEL).
- What Are Your Favorite Microcap Stocks?: In this post we ask our readers for their favorite picks.
- Whole Foods Market: Top Trends In Food: Ian Cassel writes why he believes Where Food Comes From (WFCF) is the best pure play on several emerging food trends.
- Opportunities In Natural Gas Engines: Mike Schellinger (aka MikeDDKing) provides an overview of the natural gas engine industry which is a prequel to his investment thesis on Power Solutions International (PSIX).
- A Tale of Two Companies: Neil Cataldi’s Part 3 of a series of articles covering Top Image Systems (TISA) and Mitek Systems (MITK)
- Vertex Energy: A Classic Valuation Gap: Sean Marconi gives his investment thesis on Vertex Energy (VTNR) which at the time was trading at a fraction of the multiple of its peer group.
- MicroCapClub Interview with Harris Kupperman CEO of Mongolia Growth Group: We interview microcap hedge fund manager turned frontier investor.
- Prospect Generators: The Mining Worlds Sleeping Giants: David S outlines why he believes prospect generators are the best way to play the precious metal bull market.
- MicroCapClub Interview with John Moore CEO of Acorn Energy: We interview serial investor John Moore.
- Noble Roman’s Inc: Who Knew Pizza Could Be So Profitable: Ian Cassel gives his investment thesis on a pizza company with 39% operating margins on the inflection point of growth.
- Should I Make A Company Visit?: Sean Marconi tells us when and why he visits as many companies as he can.
- My Secret Recipe: The Index Card Mike Schellinger (aka MikeDDKing) gives us his secret recipe for picking microcap winners with a 70%+ winning percentage.
We look forward to continuing to push the bar forward in 2013 with our first ever MicroCapClub Invitational during the whole month of January.
The MicroCapClub (mc2) is an exclusive microcap forum focused on microcap companies (sub $300m market cap). The MicroCapClub was created and founded by Ian Cassel as a way to share ideas and to learn from other seasoned like-minded microcap investors. Our goal at MicroCapClub.com is quality membership and quality stock ideas. If you are an experienced micro cap investor, feel free to Apply today.