Joining me on this radio program are Adam Epstein, author of The Perfect Corporate Board, and Tim Keating, CEO of Keating Capital (KIPO). Both Adam and Tim are on the forefront of several issues facing the microcap space, and I thought having them on to discuss a few topics would be very timely. (Click Play Arrow Below)
On this radio program we talk about:
- The resurgence of the IPO market
- Update on the JOBS Act: Crowd Funding, etc
- Rise in microcap shareholder activism
- Educating management teams and corporate boards
- Newly introduced bill to increase tick sizes
The MicroCapClub (mc2) is an exclusive forum for experienced microcap investors focused on microcap companies (sub $300m market cap). The MicroCapClub was created to be a platform for experienced microcap investors to share and discuss stock ideas. Our goal at MicroCapClub.com is quality membership, quality stocks, and quality content. If you are an experienced microcap investor, feel free to Apply today.