Mike Schellinger (aka MikeDDKing) and I get asked quite often about being full time microcap investors. Although Mike and I are both full time microcap investors our investment styles are quite different in a few areas. We hope listeners will find the content educational and thought provoking. (Click Play Button To Listen or Download File)
In this program we address the following questions and topics:
- Our Backgrounds and How we got started
- At what point did we know it was time to go full time?
- How much capital is needed?
- Investing Styles
- How do we find microcap ideas?
- Amount of positions and position sizing
- How do we buy/When do we sell
- Do we hedge our microcap long positions?
- Evaluating Management
- Learning through failure
- What is the best and worst parts of investing full time?
- What is a typical day like?
- What keeps us going?
Did you like this program? Here is Part 2
MicroCapClub is an exclusive forum for experienced microcap investors focused on microcap companies (sub $300m market cap) trading on United States and Canadian markets. MicroCapClub was created to be a platform for experienced microcap investors to share and discuss stock ideas. MicroCapClub’s mission is to foster the highest quality microcap investor Community, produce Educational content for investors, and promote better Leadership in the microcap arena. If you are a passionate microcap investor, Join Us.