Members: If you are an experienced microcap investor that has the time and ability to apply and participate on the members forum, then Membership is for you. The real question is, Are you good enough to become a member? Only a fraction who apply become members. Members also have participatory rules to keep their membership.
Subscribers: Due to demand from institutional and retail investors we have created view only Subscriber access. For those that don’t have the time and/or ability to apply to become a member, the subscriber option is for you. Instead of waiting weeks, months, or never, you can subscribe and gain instant access to our members forum. Subscribers also don’t have to worry about inactivity rules.
- SEC, SEDAR, fully audited companies only
- Active members only. Inactive members will be deleted
- Spam, personal attacks, vulgarity, and egos are prohibited
- Sharing User/Password and sharing content from the Members Forum is prohibited
We believe it’s important for potential subscribers to know what to expect. In some ways it’s best to describe what it isn’t. You are not subscribing to a traditional newsletter that hands you top ideas. We are more interested in teaching you how to fish than giving you fish. In many ways MicroCapClub turns an ocean of microcap stocks into a pond. Subscribing lets you learn from the top fisherman at that pond and also allows you to see what they are catching.
MicroCapClub was formed to be an idea engine for its members and allow collaboration among members. When you subscribe you gain instant access to our members forums. There are over 11,000 microcaps on US/Canadian exchanges. Our members are constantly sifting through these companies. With over 300 microcaps profiled and 5-10 new companies added on average each month, we have an ample flow of new microcap ideas. Not every stock profiled on MicroCapClub will be a winner. We’ve had many losers, but we’ve also found many great companies early. As a subscriber you can follow and learn from some of the best microcap investors online and see what companies they like.
- No Spam and No Solicitation
- Do not ask Members/Subscribers for investment advice. We are not investment advisors.
- Sharing content from our Members Forum is prohibited.
- One person per account only. Sharing Username/Password information is prohibited.