As a follow on to [PART 1], Mike Schellinger (aka MikeDDKing) and I answer additional questions on our microcap investing strategies and becoming full time microcap investors. Although Mike and I are both full time microcap investors our investment styles are quite different. We hope listeners will find the content educational and thought provoking. (Click Play Button To Listen or Download File)
In this program we address the following questions:
- Have our investing strategies changed as our capital has grown?
- When fully invested..
- How do we react to short term trading opportunities?
- How often do we sell positions to cover your expenses?
- What is our average hold time?
- How do we buy into illiquid stocks?
- How do we sell illiquid stocks?
- How do you build relationships with management?
- How do we control our emotions when making investing decisions?
- Do our strategies change in a bear market?
MicroCapClub is an exclusive forum for experienced microcap investors focused on microcap companies (sub $300m market cap) trading on United States and Canadian markets. MicroCapClub was created to be a platform for experienced microcap investors to share and discuss stock ideas. MicroCapClub’s mission is to foster the highest quality microcap investor Community, produce Educational content for investors, and promote better Leadership in the microcap arena. If you are a passionate microcap investor, Join Us.