The MicroCapClub (mc2) is an exclusive micro cap forum focused on micro cap companies (sub $300m market cap). The MicroCapClub was created and founded by Ian Cassel as a way to share ideas and to learn from other seasoned like-minded micro cap investors. Our goal at MicroCapClub.com is quality membership and quality stock ideas.
In mid-large cap stocks, you can get away with a pure quantitative approach to picking stocks. In micro cap it’s not that easy. Most of the success I’ve had over the years in investing in Micro Caps has come from betting on the right jockey (management). Investing in the right management is even more important in many ways then the product or service that is produced. Many investment professionals broad stroke all micro cap as un-investable, and I would agree that 95% of micro cap are un-investable. But this broad brushed negativity also makes it possible for real micro cap value/growth stories to go un-noticed and where irrational capital gains can be achieved. Here at the MicroCapClub.com we will try to focus on uncovering the “real” value and growth micro caps that exist. Ian Cassel
Membership is free but is by invitation only or by submitting a micro cap investment idea via our Applicant Ideas forum. All applicant submissions will be voted on by current members with a 66%+ approval rating needed to attain membership. Applicant submissions will be analyzed on the quality of the investment thesis presented. Membership will be limited for the first twelve months.
- This forum is for micro cap stocks (sub $300m market cap).
- Fully reporting companies only.
- Each member must make a minimum of 2 new idea submissions (4 maximum) per year.
- Each member must make 8 comments or more per month.
- Any unconstructive posts (spam posts, attacking posts, vulgarity, etc) will be deleted. Once the second offense the violating member will be banned.
- Sharing content from MicroCapClub.com is prohibited.
- Sharing User/Password information is prohibited
To obtain a membership at MicroCapClub.com, applicants must submit a micro cap investment idea. Press the Apply Now, to start the application process.