Tim Keating has been a key opinion leader on microcaps for over a decade. Tim is the Chief Executive Officer of Keating Capital, Inc. and the Founder and President of Keating Investments, LLC. Previously, he held senior management positions in the Equity and Equity Derivatives departments of Bear Stearns, Nomura and Kidder, Peabody in both London and New York. He has dovetailed his experiences into launching Keating Capital (KIPO) in late 2011 as a funding vehicle for pre-IPO emerging growth companies. (Click the Play button below to Listen).
During this interview with Tim Keating, we discuss:
- Tim’s background and career path before starting Keating Capital
- MicroCaps role in the market place
- Keating Capital pre-IPO investment philosophy, buying and selling strategies
- The current state of the IPO market
- Structural changes could boost IPO activity
- OTC Markets
- The JOBS Act
The MicroCapClub (mc2) is an exclusive micro cap forum focused on micro cap companies (sub $300m market cap). The MicroCapClub was created and founded by Ian Cassel as a way to share ideas and to learn from other seasoned like-minded micro cap investors. Our goal at MicroCapClub.com is quality membership and quality stock ideas. If you are an experienced micro cap investor, feel free to Apply today.